Hello!
Hi My name is Hasni Natasha Hasan and always dream to be a pilot. Kbye.
Plug In


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Natasha Hasan
Help: ? ? ?
The truth
Sunday, July 8, 2012 | 10:09 AM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum. Hi today I want to apologize to the people who thinks that I've changed lately. Mind if I'm typing in English? It just because my friends speak 'aku kau' and 'I you' with me so its kinda awkward for me to typing in Malay sorry again for making you hate reading in English.

K serious now. I'm sorry for being changed. I'm sorry for being so sensitive.I'm sorry for rejected the events that you all had planned for me. And most important thing is I'm sorry for being so secretive. It just things doesn't go right lately. I've serious family matter that I need a trustworthy friend to tell the story and the person that I can rely on are Fara and Umar. But they both in boarding school. I know, I'd call Fara before but is just not enough for me. I need to be right beside her. To cry at her shoulder. Syaza? Sorry to say but I know she just don't get it anyway. She has a happy family. But that doesn't make Fara and Umar don't have a happy family. They really are. But I know they are mature enough to hear my story. I know Syaza not the one. Even I didn't tell her the story, she makes jokes about me and ____. What if I tell her about it? It'll be painful! But she is my best buddy in school by the way. I didn't hide anything from her except for that one. You see the pain that I had to face right now? I don't want to show my sadness in front of my siblings. And of course not at school. That's why I'm changed. That's why I'm being so sensitive. That's why I messed up your plans. That's why I'm being so secretive. You just don't get it do you?

I've changed? Yes I am. I become weaker and weaker day by day. In fact, I'm not a strong person. You know what sucks? The people at the school! Sometimes I just want to smack a chair in their face for their childish and stupid act. You know what else? I have to face my exes every day because their class are right besides mine. I know I'm the stupid one to have a relationship with people in a same school. Mila said it too. She said having a relationship with people in same school is a stupid act. But she having a relationship with someone who in same school too last year --' even in a same class. Sokay, people make mistakes. So do I. I've having a relationship with three of my schoolmates. Well one doesn't count. He is such a asdfghjkl. So it makes two. I remembered when one of my exes, Afdhal asked me to accompany him for Music Festival. But I managed to give him lots of excuse because I was afraid Azfar might saw us. And my friend Izni told me not to break Azfar's heart. You know what happen after a week? He's in a relationship with you-know-who. I'm happy for them, though. But I realized I'm so stupid. Haha. And you know what else? My ex-crush's class is besides mine too. I hate him. Because he played with my heart. And then he left. And now he's in a relationship with my best friend. Yeah, I'm stupid for had a crush on him for a year before. But anyway I'm happy for them too. Oh I mean I'm happy for my best friend. Not that stupid asshole. You see now? There was a time I wished I can bombed my school. That's why I'm changed. That's why I'm being so sensitive. That's why I messed up your plans. That's why I'm being so secretive. You just don't get it do you?  Oh I know you don't.

The thing is I know you getting annoyed by me becauseof the 'small' matter that happened to me. But I'm that type of girl. Again, I'm not strong. I'm so sorry. Truly from me. And if you ever wish to walk from my life, I get it. Seriously, get it. Just remember, I know and realized the changed in myself. I can't hold it. The personal problem of course.  So I'm really sorry and I meant it.


Older Post | Newer Post